Thursday November 5th 2015 5:30 p.m
at: Design Studio by Raymond
Buy Your Tickets NOW!
Bring your sweet tooth and your appetite! Dozens of restaurants, bakeries, chefs and caterers are donating cookies, brownies, cakes, pies, candies and other decadent treats. The evening includes savory hors d’oeuvres, wine, soft drinks and auctions.
This annual signature fundraiser benefits Project HELP. Our non-profit organization annually helps 5,000 victims of all ages, including children and teens, of sexual assault, human trafficking and other violent crimes.
Tickets are $85 per person through Oct. 15 and $95 for the remaining two weeks. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
To purchase tickets, click the link or call us at 239-649-1404.
Confirmed Chocolate Treats: (check often for updates!)
* Chocolate Torte (Roy’s)
* Flourless Chocolate Cake (Chez Boet)
* Brownies (St. Matthew’s House)
* Mini Cupcakes (Sweet Lulu’s)
* Hershey’s Chocolate Fudge Cake (Hurricane Grill & Wings)
* Chocolate Cake (Mikkelsen’s Pastry Shop)
* Ghirardelli Chocolate Cake (Sam Snead’s Tavern)
* Candy (Fresh Market)
* Mini Chocolate Cannolis (Ristorante Ciao)
* Liefman’s Goudenband Sour Ale Belgian Chocolate Cake cupcakes with peanut butter buttercream and salted chocolate caramel
drizzle (Meredy’s Brasserie)
* Chocolate Strawberry cupcakes topped with pink peppercorn buttercream drizzled with Grand Marnier reduction from (Sweetie’s
* S’mores Treats (Seasons 52)
* Fudge Walnut brownies (Jason’s Deli)
* Chocolate Candies (Savory Thymes)
* Famous Cookies (DoubleTree Suites by Hilton)
* Chocolate Cookies (Rusty Bucket)
Many thanks to our Sponsors!